Friday 30 September 2011

My top 5 creative interests

- Number 5.
Architectures
Whether it is dollhouses, real houses or a house built in a videogame, I love architecture and truely enjoy staring at and/or designing houses, inside and outside.

- Number 4.
Drawing things on math-paper with little squares on it while pretending it's all pixel-art.

- Number 3.
Designing and sowing backpacks shaped like things in a cool way. This has actually been a secret of mine until now.

- Number 2.
Drawing various cartoons and strange figures or shapes with my pen/tablet on the computer.

- Number 1.
Writing. Short stories, poetry, lyrics, blogposts, you name it.

As an honourable mention, I will tell you that I actually quite enjoy music, and practice singing in my spare time. I don't think I'm very good, though, but I enjoy doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment