Friday 30 September 2011

My top 5 favourite colours to hear

I have a faint crossing in the part of the nerve-center that gets signals from my senses, causing me to perceive all senses (as well as words, lettesr and numbers) in colours. This is called syneasthesia, and it freaking rocks!

So, here it is; my list of the five most beautiful colours I see when I hear things:

- Number 5
Running water a.k.a. "A cascade of light purple, a blue-ish grey, and a running smoothness".

- Number 4
The rattling of birch-leaves in a soft breeze, a.k.a. "an opaque, flowing white with gold, shiny spots peeping out".

- Number 3
The soft whisper of an electric fan a.k.a. "A white, fluffy and feathery sensation, often causing me to fall asleep.

- Number 2
The purr of a kitten a.k.a. "A dark background with big spots, alternating between red and dark blue, sometimes golden lined"

- Number 1
White noise a.k.a. "The inside of a large, loose-density cloud, carrying me away, often causing me to drift away or fall asleep"

No comments:

Post a Comment