Friday 30 September 2011

My top 5 things to do during the weekend

You know, I come from a small town where gossip thrives like a fox in a henhouse, and the "one feather makes 5 hens"-rule has caused me to receive accusations of illegal habits over the years. Therefore, I have to be extremely careful with what I post on blogs everybody can access as people tend to over-interpret what I write due to rumours (and create more!).

Therefore, to avoid all confusion, and stress the point that I am not hiding any hints in here, this is my top 5 list of my favourite (legal) things to do during the weekend!

Number 5. 
Cleaning my flat. I am usually too busy/lazy to clean during the weekdays, and I tend to stress myself out over the fact that my flat sometimes gets too messy or smelly to bring anyone home to. I have friends, you know!
Therefore, I take great pleasure of rewarding myself by cleaning my flat, so I'll have a worry-free weekend. 

Number 4.
Take a shower. I'm ashamed to say it, but I sometimes forget to shower for days. On fridays, I usually go straight to a park with some classmates after school and have some beers. Since alcohol gives make me thurst for nicotine like a vampire for Sookie Stackhouse's blood, I usually end up smoking a lot of cigarettes although I don't smoke at all whe I'm sober. Therefore, my clothes and hair usually stink, and I take great pleasure in starting my saturdays with a nice, long, cleansing shower.

Number 3.
Sleep until 10. If I sleep later than 10, I'll have trouble falling asleep, but if since I want to have at least 8 hours a sleep at night, and usually go to bed around 1.Am on fridays, I like to reward myself with a little extra sleep to give myself a nice day off.

Number 2.
Wearing nothing but my pyjamas and my fluffy, pink robe all saturday long. Hey, I'm a girl, That means it's not weird that it's all pink! That robe is darn comfortable, and I like being able to wear what I WANT, not what I NEED for once.

Number 1.
Buying freshly new editions of my favourite science-magazines 'Wired' and 'Illustrated Science' and just sit on my bed (in my pink, fluffy robe) and read them. Science makes me happy, and 'Wired' is a quirky science magazine with a really positive energy and amazing articles.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, I'm just a regular dork :)

No comments:

Post a Comment