Friday 7 October 2011

My top 5 strange criterias for a partner

When I look at someone as a potential partner, they need to pass some criteria.
Some are obvious, like good hygiene and great communication-skills, but others are just plain strange.
Most of these involves the need for common interests, but as you might already know; my interests are pretty strange.

Number 5 - Has to understand why I think the music I like is great
I see good taste in music as a sign of intelligence, and I am just arrogant and aware of my intelligence enough to consider my taste strange, but good. I have the ability to see the skill and talent in what I think is good music, and I need my potential partner to be able to do the same. This might also be why I have a thing for musiscians, but who knows.


Number 4 - Has to like science
I like science. I LOVE science. A potential partner doesn't have to be good at it, but he/she/they need to be able to appreciate science as much as I do.


Number 3 - Has to like Pokèmon
As I explained in my previous blog post, I quite enjoy pokèmon for many reasons.
If my partner can't understand why I enjoy Pokèmon... Well, then there's a fundamental conflict of interest.

Number 2 - Dental hygiene.
Yeah, something that attracts me a lot to a person is the teeth. The position of the teeth, how they shape the mouth, everything about it. Good dental hygiene and great teeth are a sign of health and good genes, which also appeals to the instincts of the human race. I just can't bring myself to kiss nor date someone who doesn't even care about something as important as their teeth.

Number 1 - Has to like Star Wars and understand why it beats Star Trek in every way.
Star Wars is freaking great. Star Trek is lame. This is why.
I have met people who have not even HEARD about Star Wars, and it has made me want to kick them in the shin.
Granted, the last two movies were horrible, and don't get me started on "Lego Star Wars", but the old movies are a gem! A treasure! And did you know George Lucas had written more scripts, but as he saw how Hollywood, greedy for profits, butchered the newer films, he decided it wasn't worth it.

Oh, and when it comes to Star Trek... That show is so boring! The aliens are just humans with extra foreheads or monobrows, and their pseudo-science is boring and confusing. Besides, their weapons are totally lame compared to lightsabers, and they don't even have telekinetic powers like the Jedies!
I like plausible Sci-fi, and though Star Wars isn't that more plausible than Star Trek, it still has more... Realism behind it, more... Depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment